1. You may not distribute, publicly display, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use for public or commercial purposes the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video without A Different Perspective's prior written permission. If you want to mirror any of our pages you may with written permission - therefore you must ask in writing!
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms or in the text on the Site, without the prior written permission of A Different Perspective. A Different Perspective neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with A Different Perspective.
3. A Different Perspective makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in the Site. A Different Perspective assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The information in the Site may be out of date, and A Different Perspective makes no commitment to update such information. Documents and other information available on the Site may be subject to further disclaimers contained therein as to their accuracy and reliability.
4. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall A Different Perspective or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages) arising out of your access to, use of, or inablility to access or use the Site, even if A Different Perspective or a A Different Perspective authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. A Different Perspective also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with or damage sustained from the Site is to stop using the Site.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by A Different Perspective or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, A Different Perspective is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, A Different Perspective. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of A Different Perspective and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of A Different Perspective or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that A Different Perspective will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. A Different Perspective has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites (collectively, "Linked Sites"). A Different Perspective does not endorse or make any representations regarding any Linked Sites. Your linking to any Linked Sites is at your own risk.
9. Although A Different Perspective may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, A Different Perspective is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, infringement, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. A Different Perspective will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing A Different Perspective to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. The Site is controlled and operated by A Different Perspective from its offices within the State of Texas, United States of America. A Different Perspective makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No software from the Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions. By downloading or using software from this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country that is subject to U.S. export restrictions.
11. A Different Perspective may at any time revise these Terms without notice by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms to which you are bound.
12. Your authorization to use the Site automatically terminates without notice if in A Different Perspective's sole discretion you fail to comply with any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
13. This agreement is entered into in the State of Texas and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdication of the state and federal courts located on Dallas County, Texas, for the purposes of litigating any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and agree not to commence any such action against A Different Perspective other than in such courts.
14. If any of the provisions of this agreement are held by a court or a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter herein.
Copyright © 2010 A Different Perspective
home | about
| work | contact
© 2012 A Different Perspective | Design by A Different Perspective